Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Bucket List-New Year's Resolutions Mash-Up :)

The New Year bug has affected me big time. Six days into the New Year and I'm still thinking about what I want to achieve this year. Like I said, I'm not into New Year's Resolutions, and I just realized that much of what I did last year were unplanned. I did not plan on getting a job, quitting my job, going to law school (well, slight lang ang sinasabi kong hindi pagplano nito), or going to Singapore (eto din, kunwari di ko alam). I knew I wanted to do those things, and I knew that I will eventually do them, but there were no exact dates, times, or locations.

Believe me when I say I'm a huge planner. I'm OC. And I've kept all my planners since I started using them in 2005. But I noticed that among all my old planners, my 2011 planner was the least used. I barely had time to write my plans last year because I was too busy putting all those law stuff in to my head.

Don't worry. I promise to make time for planning again this year. In fact, I have two planners for 2012 - one for school, and one for all those outside of school. Pero mukhang wala akong maiilagay sa out-of-school a. Haha.

And for this year, I've already come up with a list (sort of a bucket list, really) of things I want to do. Again, I don't require a date or time to achieve these "short-term goals". I just wanna do them (hopefully!) within the year.

  1. Ride a horse. I got this idea from my classmates. Haha.
  2. Fly to a foreign country.
  3. Visit a city or a province - in the Philippines - I've never been to before.
  4. Get a hobby.
  5. Embrace a sport.
  6. Start a collection.
  7. Watch more movies in cinema houses and not just at home. This means less torrent downloading and pirated DVDs . Haha.
  8. Buy more expensive stuff. Cause I'm kuripot like that y'all.
  9. Watch a concert or a play. This'll be a first! 
  10. Make more phone calls and send more SMS. 
  11. Surprise a family member or a friend.
  12. Do something really good for a stranger.
  13. Do something for the first time.
  14. Get a new license and drive.
  15. Take more photos and become an active blogger.
There. 15 goals to achieve in the next 12 months. 
I think I just made a Bucket List-New Year's Resolutions Mash-Up. Haha.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment