Friday, January 20, 2012

Impromptu Lunch Date

Thank God, midterms are over!
I swear, feeling ko bar exams yung tinake ko this past week. It was mentally and physically draining. For five days, I had about 4 or 5 hours of sleep daily. That's why when I learned that our Legal Writing exam got cancelled, I decided that the first thing I wanted to do was to sleep and maybe just wake up after two days. Haha.  

But for a law student like me, maximizing a long weekend is very important. So I sent one of my best friends an SMS and invited her out to lunch the next day. Good thing she agreed to meet me and my sister for a quick bite. We ate within the vicinity of her office because she only had an hour and a half to steal away from work.


It was just the usual catch up lunch date where we talked about school and work. My best friend shared so many secrets, but I don't want to spill, so I'm keeping my mouth shut. :)

After lunch, my sister and I hit the mall for a little window shopping. As always, I made a stop at the book store and found two interesting books from Nicholas Sparks - The Lucky One and Best of Me. But I didn't buy 'em. And I'm not buying 'em until I find time to read 'em. As of the moment, I still  have 3 John Grisham books and 1 David Nicholls book on my list. Those Sparks books will have to wait.

Anyway, Ate and I went home way before rush hour hit and just slouched on the couch. We watched a fairly interesting movie called Dream House. 

For the story line, click here.

Katakot yung poster no? Promise, the story is amazing. Really not what I expected. You have to watch it to understand what I'm saying. 

So there goes the first day of my long weekend. The second day will be spent with family since we're celebrating my Lola's 90th birthday. I'll blog about it once I find time. (Grabe na yung issues ko with time ha. Haha.) Ciao for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment