Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Birthday Boy, Exposed!

My younger brother is celebrating his 21st birthday today! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Baby Bro! 

As a birthday gift to him, I'll write a blog to make all you people out there understand what's so lovable about him.
(Another reason why I'm writing this blog: He saw my blog for my Ate, and nainggit sya. Haha.) 

1. HE'S THE FUNNIEST PERSON I KNOW. He can make a living out of making me and my sister laugh. Comedy bars should hire him. He cracks the funniest jokes and makes the best facial expressions with sound effects.

2. HE COMES UP WITH THE WEIRDEST EXPRESSIONS. He says random things and words you can't understand like thirty-four, fatty chubby earthworm, jervy and soshua. I can't explain what they mean. You'll have to ask him.

3. HE'S A SOFTIE. Sobra s'yang lambing. Kahit na 34 years old na yan, he still kisses us on the cheek before he leaves the house.  And Mama finds it difficult to be angry with him for a long time, kasi nga dinadaan n'ya sa lambing. And by saying he's a softie, I also mean na may pagka-panglawin yan. I remember him watching a horror film with his friends way back. When he got home, he asked me, "Ate, pwede ba 'ko dito matulog sa kwarto n'yo?" Haha. He was actually scared of monsters under the bed :))

4. BASTA DRIVER, SWEET LOVER APPLIES TO HIM. With a little lambing and some suhol, I can get him to drive me to the mall or to anywhere when I have to meet friends. The hatid also comes with a sundo. Haha. 

5. HE'S A GOOD KUYA. We don't have a sister or a brother younger than him, but he loves kids. He likes giving coins to street children. Sometimes I wish for a younger brother for him para lang may kakampi s'ya sa bahay. Haha. Joke lang po, Ma and Pa 

6. HE HAS THE BEST TASTE IN  MUSIC. Well, we don't really agree when it comes to the best music, but (sige na nga, aaminin ko na) his playlist actually rocks. He's already heard of songs even before they get played on radios.

7. HE'S THE LIFE OF THE PARTY. Our Christmas parties would certainly be boring if he wasn't around. It's because he's so maingay and madaldal. Papa would often ask for five minutes of complete silence from him. Hindi n'ya kaya! Haha.

8. HE CAN DO THE DOUGIE. Believe me when I say he can teach you how to dougie. I'd like to think he was part of the Cali Swag District in his past life.

9. HE MAKES THE BEST VOICE IMITATIONS. He can mimic the voices of Barney, Scooby Doo, and that priest from When in Rome. I get a kick out of asking him to imitate their voices.

10. HE SENDS RANDOM TEXT MESSAGES. I'd usually get an SMS from him asking for word definitions of this and that. He would also use me for grammar checking. Ginagawa n'ya 'kong Google!


There. I've exposed your secrets to the online community. Mababawasan na friends mo. HAHA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY BRO! 
Don't grow up so fast ha. Wag ka muna mag-aasawa! :))

Love you more than I can ever express :*


No comments:

Post a Comment