Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paper-Writing-Time OST

It's two in the morning. I'm wide awake because I'm trying my best to write a paper for school.
My sister has been asleep for quite some time now, and as I am all by myself, the silence is becoming deafening. 
So I hit Youtube and chose a song that my brother told me about this morning.

It's Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up.
These were his exact words when he told me about the song, "Magugustuhan mo yun. Emo ka e."

Watda. Hindi po ako emo.
But he was right. I liked the song.
In fact, as I write this, I've played the song exactly eight times already.

It's not exactly the perfect paper-writing-time OST. But at least, it's enough to get me writing again.
There. Nine times now. Haha.




P.S. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone say, "I won't give up on us?" Tee hee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment