Monday, December 31, 2012

Year-End: Movies

Before the year 2012 started, I promised myself that I wouldn't scrimp on movie tickets anymore. I'm so kuripot that I'd rather wait for a movie to be released on DVD than watch it on the big screen. I'm happy to say that this is one New Year's Resolution I was able to keep. This year, I was able to watch 12 movies in the cinema, one for each month. Haha.

Okay, I confess. I saw Suddenly It's Magic twice.

Here are the movies I saw these year. I hope I get to see as much next year.




  1. Star Wars in 3D
  2. Unofficially Yours
  3. Mirror Mirror
  4. Titanic in 3D
  5. The Avengers
  6. The Amazing Spider-Man
  7. The Dark Knight Rises
  8. The Expendables 2
  9. Taken 2
  10. Suddenly It's Magic
  11. Breaking Dawn Part 2
  12. The Hobbit


All photos grabbed from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment