Monday, December 31, 2012

Year-End: Books

So aside from movies, I also promised myself that I'd devote more of my time on reading novels. This year, I was able to read ten. Don't judge ha. I do a lot of reading in school, so ten is already a big number for me.

Here is my 2012 book pile:







  1. The Confession by John Grisham
  2. The Client by John Grisham
  3. Forbidden Fruit by Erica Spindler
  4. See Jane Die by Erica Spindler
  5. Killer Takes All by Erica Spindler
  6. Fortune by Erica Spindler
  7. The Third Secret by Steve Berry
  8. Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch by Carolyn Keene
  9. Deception Point by Dan Brown
  10. The Jefferson Key by Steve Berry
 
So... I've read Deception Point for the third time this year. I've also become a fan of John Grisham. And I've finished off all of Erica Spindler's novel. And I discovered another amazing author in the person of Steve Berry. And I've rekindled my love for Nancy Drew. Wow for my book experience this year.

I'm currently reading another Berry novel. Too bad I wasn't able to finish it before the New Year. Oh well, I'll just include it in my 2013 book pile.

All photos grabbed from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment