Monday, December 31, 2012

Dine In: Pamana

The last time I was in Tagaytay was two years ago. This year, my cousins and I decided to go back there after Christmas - just us, no adults allowed. Haha. We were planning to go to Enchanted Kingdom, but the weather refused to cooperate. Plus, we were warned to expect long customer lines there.


So, we agreed to just have lunch in Tagaytay and go sight seeing after. Our feet, and hungry tummies, led us to Pamana, a quaint Filipino restaurant just along the Aguinaldo Highway.


The restaurant is owned by the Ongpaucos or the Barrio Fiesta Restaurant Clan. Notice the photos of family members hanging on the walls. Of course, we were only familiar with actress Heart Evangelista. Haha.


Their interiors give off an old-fashioned feel. I remember my grandmother's old drawers and cabinets just by looking at the restaurant's decor. Everything in the shop - from the wooden chairs to the utensils - looks old. Haha.







I wouldn't end this post with just the photos of the furniture, would I? Here's what we ordered:

Crispy Pata
Bulalo

Pinaputok na Isda

I must say, that was one of the most satisfying Filipino lunches I've ever had. It was a bit expensive for my taste, but I'd consider it my money's worth.


Visit Pamana Restaurant at:
Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
Beside Boutique Hotel, near the Tagaytay Rotunda


No comments:

Post a Comment