Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Artsy Fartsy: Baywalk Buddies


I've never been a spontaneous kind of person. I'm more of a plan-everything-then-go type. But I didn't have anything to do earlier tonight. So I grabbed a notebook and a pen and started to doodle. After a few minutes, I found myself rummaging through my "pencil pouch" (it's way bigger than your ordinary pencil case)  for crayons. My doodle magically turned into this drawing. Yes, I know I'm a bit artistically challenged and it's not exactly Picasso praise-worthy. But hey, a drawing's a drawing.

In case you're having a hard time figuring out what the drawing is, it's a picture of a guy and a girl watching the Manila Bay sunset together. I realized that I've been living in this city for a couple of years already, but I've never actually seen the Manila Bay sunset. It sounds cheesy, but I'd like to see it one day. Doesn't matter if there's a guy in the picture. The only reason why I drew a couple is because I couldn't draw just one person. I have no idea how to, without the figure looking like a bowling pin. Haha.

Here's to more pen and paper adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment