Friday, July 20, 2012

Neons

Hi guys! It's been more than a month since I last updated my blog. Time flies really fast these days ha. I haven't been doing anything blog-worthy lately - yep, busy with school as usual - so I guess nobody's really missing anything. Haha.

Oh, I saw The Amazing Spider-Man a few weeks ago, but I'm no Marvel expert so you can't expect a decent review from me. You can't even call an "it's really good!" a review, can you? Haha. But if you haven't seen the movie, go now. I tell you, it's way better than the first three Tobey Maguire Spider-Man films. (Sorry Tobey fans!). There are still a few cinemas showing the spidey flick along with The Dark Knight Rises, which I have yet to see, by the way.

Anyway, I went bowling with my cousins two weeks ago. We were supposed to go to Red Box, but for a number of reasons, we ended up at Paeng's Bowling Center at Eastwood City. Before you get any ideas, I'm no athlete. I stay away from all things physically harmful. Haha. But this time, I'd like to make an exception. We've been bowling since 2010, and it's sort of a past time for us - something we do when we can't go singing or when there's no movie worth watching in the cinemas.


See our matching bowling shoes? You can rent 'em for an additional P30.00. Not bad, right? Just be sure to bring a pair of clean socks to go with 'em ;)


And you can tell by our scores that we're not really good at this stuff. Two more years and we'll be pros. Haha.


I'm a Paeng's loyalist. I've tried ten pin bowling somewhere else, but this place is the best I've been to so far. People there are very friendly and accommodating. And given the relatively cheap rates, the place is spotless and well-maintained. Look at the lanes; they're super shiny! Haha.


So if you wanna go bowling, visit Paeng's Bowling Center at the fourth floor of Eastwood Citywalk. It's near the cinemas so you're sure not to miss it. Oh, and you can play billiards and darts there, too!

Best tip ever: Go bowling on a Saturday. It's disco bowling - the lights are off and they play really cool music! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment