Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Couch Potato: Suits

Hey guys! School officially starts tomorrow. And guess what? I am not excited. Haha. I used to look forward to going back to school. But that was before I went to law school. This time, I'm more excited about something else - Suits!

Two weeks ago, I asked my Twitter friends if this television series is worth watching. Surprisingly, many of them replied to my question with a YES! and a SUPER! and a SOBRA! Haha. So I gave it a try, and finished the first season in just two days! That's how good it is.  (Plus the fact that the first season only has 12 episodes. Too bad.)

Suits is a legal "dramedy" about a brilliant college-dropout (Mike) who gets hired by one of the senior partners (Harvey) of New York's best law firm.   The story revolves around Mike and Harvey's struggle to keep the firm from discovering Mike's secret and keeping him in the office, all while addressing their multi-million dollar clients' legal problems. To read more about the series, click HERE.

Here are two of my favorite Suits moments:



Videos uploaded from YouTube

I fell in love with Suits (and I'm obviously obsessing about it now) because of its plot, its characters, its witty lines. Actually, all of it. I like how it makes legal stuff super easy to understand. You don't have to be a lawyer or a law student to get this show. Plus, it has my kind of witty humor. All of the characters are funny in their own way. There's always something to laugh about in every episode.

And it doesn't hurt that the characters are good-looking. I mean, guys who wear suits are really attractive. The corporate wardrobe pieces of the female characters don't hurt either. In two words, aesthetically pleasing.

The second season of Suits premieres on June 14 in the U.S. That's two days from now! And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment