Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Playing Favorites... Again


I was browsing through my oldest blog site when I came across this post about my favorite movie and television lines and song lyrics. I posted this more than four years ago, so most of the movies, television shows and songs are not that new anymore. And since it's been four years already, I've decided to add new ones to the list. Can you guess the movie, show, and song titles where I got them? :)

FAVORITE MOVIE AND TV LINES:
  1. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
  2. Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.
  3. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all.
  4. Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... Passes you by...
  5. Michael's chasing Kimmy? You're chasing Michael? Who's chasing you... nobody, get it?
  6. Sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good.
  7. I'm not afraid to die. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.
  8. The sun itself sees not until heaven clears
  9. Love is a gift, Alex. Not an obligation.
  10. You erased me from your memory because you thought you were keeping me from living a full and happy life.
  11. What happened between us, everything, the way it is, isn't anyone's fault, Sydney. And even though everything's changed, some things don't. I'm not gonna lose you twice.
  12. When you're at your absolute lowest, at your most depressed, just remember that you can always... you know. You got my number.
  13. As hard as it is, I would rather feel it than to not feel anything.
  14. No one can hurt you without your consent.
  15. I wanted to know what it felt like to have someone like you look at me the way you did just once.
  16. He's got you on a pedestal and me in his arms.
  17. So you can't text me & you can't email me and you can't write on my wall. Like if you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in your car and come see me.
  18. The whole point of love is to put someone else's needs above your own.
  19. She made you decent, and in return you made her so happy...
  20.  If someone really loves you, then you are a ten. 

FAVORITE SONG LYRICS:
  1. I won't be your winter. I won't be anyone's excuse to cry.
  2. Must everything you do make me wanna smile? Can I not like you for a while?
  3. Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive.
  4. How does one walk away... From all of the memories... How do I not miss you when you are gone
  5. God knows even angels fall.
  6. 'Cause my heart won't lie to me, much less to you.
  7. Deep within your heart you know it's time to move on, when the fairy tale that you once knew is gone.
  8. I'll always have the memories... She'll always have you.
  9. If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this.
  10. And every heartache make you stronger, but it won't be much longer. You'll find love. You'll find peace, and the you you're meant to be.
Happy guessing (or searching the Net for answers)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment