Thursday, February 16, 2012

Best Dad Advice

I'll never understand why I had the sudden urge to look this video up on YouTube.

Though this movie came out in 1998, I first saw it in 2007. And the number one reason why I wanted to watch it was *drum roll please*... BRAD PITT.

But I must admit, Anthony Hopkins made more sense in this movie.



Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

- William Parrish, Meet Joe Black (1998)


Sigh. I miss my own father :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment